The Michelangelo Hand Transcarpal makes it possible to fit users with long residual limbs and transcarpal-level amputations.
- Proven technology and features of the Michelangelo Hand
- Short build height – almost 50mm shorter than the normal Michelangelo Hand
- Easy to use alignment options for socket attachment with +/-15° adjustment range
Scope of Delivery:
- 1 pc. 8E550=L/R-M Michelangelo Hand Transcarpal
- 1 pc. 10S550=M lamination ring. Includes the lamination dummies for the upper and lower side in addition to the lamination ring.
- 8 pc. 501S101=M4x12 countersunk head screws
- 8 pc. 501S84=M4x14 countersunk head screws
- 1 pc. cosmetic case for battery charger and power supply
The Axon-Bus system is system for transcarpal, transradial and transhumeral fittings. Axon stands for adaptive eXchange Of Neuroplacement data. The Axon-Bus itself is a new development by Ottobock for the field of exoprosthetics. It was derived from safety-related bus systems in the aviation and automotive industries and is a true innovation of our Research and Development department.
The advantage is that it constitutes an optimised, self-contained data transmission system. The individual components communicate with each other perfectly, eliminating losses in terms of data transmission, speed and functionality. This results in a plus in safety and reliability for the user. Compared to conventional systems, this is achieved by a significant reduction in sensitivity to outside interference.In combination with the Michelangelo hand, the Axon-Bus system offers more degrees of freedom than ever before. The user benefits from enhanced hand functionality. The modular prosthesis system can be expanded with additional components in the future.
|Article number (left side)||8E500=L-M||8E550=L-M|
|Article number (right side)||8E500=R-M||8E550=R-M|
|Size||M (7 3/4)||M (7 3/4)|
|Weight||510 g||460 g|
|Length: Middle finger to proximal hand||180 mm||na|
|Length: Middle finger to proximal including passive wrist||225 mm||na|
|Length: Middle finger to proximal including active wrist||232 mm||na|
|Length: Middle finger to end of lamination ring||na||160 mm|
|Operating voltage||11,1 V||11,1 V|
|Operating temperature||-10 to +60 degrees C||-10 to +60 degrees C|
|Storage temperature||(-)20 - (+) 40 degrees C||(-)20 - (+) 40 degrees C|
|Relative humidity||max. 80% non-condensing||max. 80% non-condensing|
|Opening width||120 mm||120 mm|
|Gripping force in Opposition Mode||70 N||70 N|
|Gripping force in Lateral Mode||60 N||60 N|
|Gripping force in Neutral Mode||15 N||15 N|
|Average speed||325 mm/sec||325 mm/sec|
|for||Women, men||Women, men|