Taking the worry out of medical record challenges
Wouldn’t it be wonderful to be able to focus on providing the best patient care without worrying about the complex documentation requirements of Medicare, Medicaid, and private payers? Ottobock Reimbursement Consulting Services can help make that a reality. Our dedicated staff of reimbursement professionals has more than 50 years of reimbursement experience in orthotics, prosthetics, DME, and physician practice. We are available to help you navigate the increasingly complicated world of audits, medical reviews, and appeals involving all types of payers. Contact us prior to pre-authorization or when you expect an audit, and we will review your documentation. If an audit is in your future, we can help you prepare and respond. If your claim has been denied, we can help you prepare an appeal. In addition, we can address your needs related to employee training, payer contracting, credentialing, and compliance. It’s easy to engage our experienced reimbursement consultants. We are happy to advise you about which services would be most helpful for your situation and provide you a cost estimate.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or
call 800 328 4058 and ask for Reimbursement Services.
For your audit and appeal needs, we offer three consulting packages:
1. Documentation Review
Prior to pre-authorization or when you expect an audit, we will:
- Consult on coverage criteria so you know what you're up against.Conduct a comprehensive review of your patient records, including referring physician notes so you have what you need to be successful.
- Analyze documentation and prepare a Clinical Summary so you are compliant with the required standard.
- Evaluate and review each claim for proper ICD-10 and HCPCS coding so you are submitting the correct codes accompanied by the proper medical record support.
2. Audit Preparation
If you are being audited, we will:
- Help get your records audit ready
- Prepare an audit response letter with a medical record attachment
3. Appeal Preparation
If you wish to appeal in case of denial, we would first conduct the documentation review above. Then we will:
- Conduct a comprehensive review of the Explanation of Benefits (EOB), denial letter, coverage criteria and patient plan information.
- Prepare an appeal letter with a medical record attachment.
Ottobock’s Reimbursement Consulting Services is available to assist with documentation reviews, audit preparedness and appeals. We’ll be highlighting successful case studies as well as discussing our newest services.
email us at email@example.com
Call us at 800 328 4058 and ask for Reimbursement Services