FreeWalk creates a smoother, more natural gait for patients who are unable to stabilize their knee without compensatory measures.
- Stance control technology locks during stance and unlocks during swing for a more efficient gait.
- Knee joint automatically locks prior to initial contact when joint is fully extended for added security.
- Unilateral joint bar design offers increased comfort.
- Open frame design makes the FreeWalk lighter and cooler than most alternatives and inconspicuous under clothing.
- The removable knee joint cover protects the joint and the patient’s clothing.
- Quick release hooks make donning and doffing easy.
|Patient Weight||Side||Color||Part number|
|up to 176 lbs (80 kg)||Left||Beige||170K1=L-80-0|
|up to 176 lbs (80 kg)||Left||Black||170K1=L-80-7|
|up to 176 lbs (80 kg)||Right||Beige||170K1=R-80-0|
|up to 176 lbs (80 kg)||Right||Black||170K1=R-80-7|
|up to 264 lbs (120 kg)||Left||Beige||170K1=L-120-0|
|up to 264 lbs (120 kg)||Left||Black||170K1=L-120-7|
|up to 264 lbs (120 kg)||Right||Beige||170K1=R-120-0|
|up to 264 lbs (120 kg)||Right||Black||170K1=R-120-7|
AFO-KAFO Documentation Packet
Reimbursement: Documentation Guide
Published Date: February 24, 2020
Free Walk-Orthosis – Movement with Swing
Published Date: September 1, 2008
Free Walk - Secure stance phase – lightweight and discreet - Information for Practitioners
Published Date: April 1, 2014
170K1=80 Free Walk, 170K1=120 Free Walk - Instructions for Use (Qualified Personnel)
Therapeutic Application and Gait Training - Information for orthotists and therapists
Published Date: May 1, 2016