Inner socket system used with Harmony vacuum volume management system to enhance lower limb prosthesis fit and control.
Requires a vacuum socket system such as Harmony.
- Reduces limb volume fluctuations and improves moisture control by maintaining a constant, more uniform pressure as part of Harmony active vacuum system.
- Active vacuum improves control of prosthesis through all phases of ambulation in both weight-bearing and non weight bearing activities
- Enhanced proprioception and spatial awareness for improved balance and stability
- EMS allows lower rigid socket trim lines for increased range of motion
- Reduced wear on sleeve due to soft inner socket material and lower rigid socket
- The flexible supracondylar design and corrugated inner surface improves the coefficient of friction 400% to enhance control and connection to the prosthesis.
• Short limbs
• Afibula limbs
• Insufficient surface area
• Adherent scars
• Cylindrical shaped limbs
• Tapered limbs
• Bone scarring
• Excessive redundant tissue
• Uneven terrain mobility