Polyurethane liner with a tapered wall, designed for patients of all activity levels.
- Without distal connection
- Made of skin-friendly polyurethane to ensure even pressure distribution and high shock absorption
- Wall thickness of 6 mm in the distal area (up to 10 cm) tapers to 3 mm in the proximal direction for additional protection of the residual limb
- Floating effect maintains a precise, comfortable fit
- Available with Skinguard antibacterial additive (-G)
- 6Y523 comes with textile cover (6Y522 is available without textile cover)
- Suitable for all residual limb types, especially sensitive, bony, and/or scarred residual limbs
- Ideal for use with an exhaust valve and sealing sleeve or with the Harmony vacuum volume management system
Serial number location: To find serial number, invert liner inside out and look at the distal end for the laser etched information. Talc powder rubbed on etching may help to read.
|Type of Liners||TransTibial (TT)||TransTibial (TT)|
|Suspension Method||Cushion/Valve, Harmony Vacuum||Cushion/Valve, Harmony Vacuum|
|Covering||Full Textile||Full Textile with Skinguard Additive (-G)|