The 6Y85 liner with antibacterial protection is suitable for transfemoral amputees with a low to moderate activity level.
- High transverse elasticity adapts to the shape of the residual limb
- Integrated interior textile matrix prevents elongation and pistoning for superior safety and control
- Textured silky, skin-friendly interior enhances the connection and reduces friction between the liner and skin, especially in the area of the perineum
- Proprietary textile cover for easier on/off donning and doffing
- Antibacterial particles embedded in the liner material of the 6Y85 control odor caused by bacteria
- 6Y80 available in the U.S. only by special order
- For above-knee amputees with low to moderate activity levels
- For locking/lanyard systems
Serial number location: Serial number is etched into the cap at the distal end of the liner. Talc powder rubbed on etching may help to read.
Try our Interactive Liner Selection Tool here: https://academy.ottobockus.com/toolbox/liners/liners
|Type of Liners||TransFemoral (TF)|
|Sizes||6Y85=280 6Y85=300 6Y85=320 6Y85=340 6Y85=360 6Y85=380 6Y85=400 6Y85=420 6Y85=450 6Y85=500 6Y85=550|