Skeo 3D (TT/BK)Item #:6Y78
Anatomically shaped silicone liner with varying wall thickness for comfort and easy flexion:
- Skinguard antibacterial for reduced odors
- Geometry comes as close as possible to the residual limb’s natural shape
- High wall thicknesses protect sensitive areas against pressure and impacts
- Thin material regions improve flexibility
- Preflexed so the knee bends easily
- Textured inner surface improves adhesion and channels moisture away from skin
- Distal stabilizing matrix eliminates longitudinal stretching and pistoning
- Proprietary textile cover makes it easy to put on and take off
- Available in three residual limb lengths and nine residual limb circumferences
- For below-knee amputations
- Recommended for use in combination with a shuttle lock system
Two measurements are needed to determine the correct size of the liner:
- Measure the length from MPT to the end of the residual limb to determine residual limb length.
- Measure the circumference 40 mm (1 1/2 in) above end of the residual limb to determine residual limb circumference.
Serial number location: Serial number is etched into the cap at the distal end of the liner. Talc powder rubbed on etching may help to read.
|Type of Liners||TransTibial (TT)|
|Antibacterial||Yes - Skinguard|
Liners - Instructions for Use
Published Date: March 1, 2018
Interactive Liner Selection Tool
Published Date: June 1, 2018