The 6Y42 Skeo Basic silicone liner is simple and durable and features a distal connection. It is reinforced to reduce distal elongation and pistoning.
- Made of extremely durable silicone
- Textile cover makes it easy to put on and take off without donning spray
- Thin walls for flexibility
- Reinforced to reduce distal elongation and pistoning
- Textured inner surface improves connection and channels moisture away from skin
- Easy to clean
- Suitable for below-knee amputees with low to moderate activity levels and good soft tissue coverage on the residual limb
Serial number location: Serial number is etched into the cap at the distal end of the liner. Talc powder rubbed on etching may help to read.
|Type of Liners||TransTibial (TT)|
|Shipping delays may apply to SPECIAL ORDER sizes.|