A cylindrical shaped, textile-covered locking liner made from a thermoformable copolymer, ideal for use with a full contact socket:
- For transtibial amputees with low to moderate activity level
- Ideal for use in combination or lock/lanyard
- Also available without distal connector (6Y92=*) for use with an exhaust valve and sealing sleeve
- Textile coating has no exterior seams that could separate
- Made of moldable thermoplastic material (thermoplastic elastomer, or TPE) for use with atypical residual limb shapes
- 10 mm distal cushion pad and wall thickness tapering from 5 mm to 3 mm proximal for protection against socket forces
- Copolymer contains medical grade mineral oil to moisturize dry skin and an antioxidant that traps free radicals and hydroxyl groups
Measure the residual limb circumference 4 cm above the distal end of the residual limb and select the liner size which corresponds to this measurement, or the next smallest size.
Serial number location: Serial number is etched into the cap on the outside distal end of the liner. Talc powder rubbed on etching may help to read.
Try our Interactive Liner Selection Tool here: https://academy.ottobockus.com/toolbox/liners/liners
|6Y90 = size
|Total surface weight bearing
|10 cm length
|200, 250, 280, 320, 360
|Measure the residual limb circumference 4 cm above the distal end of the residual limb and select the liner size which corresponds to this measurement, or the next smallest size.
Liner Comparison Card
Experience the Difference of Ottobock Liners
PDF Document | Published: Mar 1, 2018