6Y93 Balance copolymer (TPE) liner is designed to be comfortable and easy to handle for below-knee amputees with low to moderate activity levels.
- Available in both cushion (6Y93=C6-size) and locking (6Y93=L6-size) versions
- Soft, flexible copolymer material (thermoplastic elastomer, or TPE)
- Thermoformable to accommodate atypical residual limb shapes
- 6 mm front wall thickness for protection against socket forces and 3 mm back wall thickness for easier bending and reduced bulging in the hollow of the knee
- Flat seams to avoid pressure points
- Copolymer contains medical-grade mineral oil to moisturize skin
- Two-tone color helps with proper alignment
Measure the residual limb circumference 4 cm above the distal end of the residual limb and select the liner size which corresponds to this measurement, or the next smallest size.
Serial number location: On the inside of the liner by Ink Jet.
Try our Interactive Liner Selection Tool here: https://academy.ottobockus.com/toolbox/liners/liners
|Amputation Level||Transtibial (TT)||Transtibial (TT)|
|Liner Material||Copolymer (TPE)||Copolymer (TPE)|
|Socket Design||Total surface weight-bearing socket||Total surface weight-bearing socket|
|Sizing Instructions||Measure the residual limb circumference 4 cm above the distal end of the residual limb and select the liner size which corresponds to this measurement, or the next smallest size.|
|Sizes||4 cm from distal-Min.||4 cm from distal-Max.||30 cm from distal-Min.||30 cm from distal-Max.|
Liner Comparison Card
Experience the Difference of Ottobock Liners
PDF Document | Published: Mar 1, 2018