Anterior design uses a three point pressure system to maintain spinal posture while preventing unwanted spinal flexion of the thoracic and lumbar spine.
- Universal size fits up to 59” (150 cm) waist
- Adjust for height using clickable extension elements
- Ratchet closures ease donning and doffing
- Soft pads for increased patient comfort
- Indicated for prevention of unwanted spinal flexion of the thoracic and lumbar spine, compression fractures, and osteoporosis.
|Size||Waist Circumference||Part Number|
|Universal||up to 59 in (150 cm)||28R140N|
Dorso Arexa – Fitting made easy With valuable practical tips
Product Information: 646A234 (DE/EN)
Publish date: Mar 1, 2010
28R140N Dorso Arexa - Instructions for Use
Instructions for Use: 647G769 (EN/DE/FR/IT/ES/PT/NL/SV/DA/NO/FI/PL/CS/BG/TR/RU/JA/ZH)