The AxonArm Ergo is a manually powered elbow component with electronic lock that adapts the proven strengths of the familiar 12K50 ErgoArm to the new Axon-Bus system.
It is intended exclusively for use with the Michelangelo Hand. Thanks to the electronic lock, unlocking and locking the elbow joint is realised with myoelectric signals picked up by electrodes.
Now all the advantages of the Michelangelo Hand (extraordinary functionality, natural design and trendsetting technology) are now also available to transhumeral amputees.
- Easy Plug (electronic through connection)
- Automatic Forearm Balance (AFB)
- Electronic ratchetless lock
- Humeral rotation joint (humeral rotation feature)
- Adjustable friction
- Forearm can be shortened
- Weight (without battery): approximately 750 g
- Power supply: 757B501
- Battery charger: 757L500