Movo exoskeletal wrist unit with short profile for long residual limbs.
Movo Wrist joints attach the forearm to a cable powered or passive terminal device, providing flexion/extension and/or quick disconnection of hand or hook.
- Short profile for long below-elbow residual limb application
- Lock lever secures and releases pronation/supination position
- Ratchet style resistance to pronation/supination when not in the locked position
- A second lever provides quick disconnection of terminal device
- 50 mm diameter
- Connects to hand or hook with 10A56 Threaded Stud
10V8, 10V30 Wrist Units - Instructions for Use
Instructions for Use: 647G451 (EN/DE/FR/IT/ES/PT/NL/SV/DA/NO/FI/PL/HU/CS/RO/TR/EL/RU/JA/ZH)
Publish date: Oct 2, 2020
Arm Prostheses System Overview
Product Information: 646F286 (EN)
Publish date: May 1, 2013