- Prevents chafing
- Inhibits contact with external allergens
- Covers irritated skin with a protective film coating
- Helps make the skin soft and supple
- Reduces perspiration and eliminates odor
- Size: 6 bottles, 100 ml each
The skin of prosthesis and orthosis wearers is subjected to particularly high stresses. Protection and regeneration are especially important here. Derma functional accessories are free of preservatives, dyes and perfumes – making them a perfect solution for sensitive skin. To keep you active with as little restriction as possible.
What matters and what you can do
For people wearing a prosthesis or orthosis, unavoidable mechanical stresses can have
adverse effects on the skin’s function. There is often a close correlation between these causes and effects.
The main problems are:
- Pain with pressure and friction, soreness
- Build-up of perspiration and odor
- Damage to the skin‘s protective and immune functions
- Excessive hygiene or incorrect cleansing of the weakened skin
The Derma series offers a selection of skin care products that have been especially adapted to the needs of prosthesis and orthosis wearers: Derma Clean, Derma Prevent and Derma Repair.
Apply a thin layer of Derma Prevent to the skin prior to donning the prosthesis, orthosis or liner. Apply by dispensing a few drops in the palm of the hand and massage into skin until dry. Ideal for users of prosthetic liners.
Cyclopentasiloxane, D imethicone, Cyclodextrin, C12-13 A lkyl Lactate, Farnesol, Parfum, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Citral, Geraniol, Coumarin
Only for external use. Avoid contact with eyes, do not use with open wounds or in the case of infections. Please, shake prior to use. Dermatologist tested. Note: Keep in a cool and dry place.
Derma Care Brochure
Product Information: (EN)
DERMA Skin Care Products - Product Information
Product Information: 647G518 (EN/DE)
Publish date: Jan 1, 2014