Locking knee with flexion resistance sitting assist
The Prosedo 3R31 features a hydraulic flexion resistant sitting assist. The hydraulic can be adjusted based on patient weight and needs. After disengaging the lock, progressive flexion resistance will support the patient while lowering into a seated position. This can help provide balance and reduce strain on the patient’s sound side.
- Manual lock - Manual lock knee with unique release function. Disengagement of the lock when partially loaded is possible.
- Optional lock release - Optional disengagement of the lock via lock release button which is located underneath the blue front cap.
- Adjustable hydraulics - New to this segment of low mobility products: a hydraulic controlled high and progressive flexion resistance to help provide balance while patients are lowering into a chair.
- Proximal connection - Prosedo is available with two proximal connection variants: a pyramid adapter or a threaded connector for fittings of longer residual limbs.
- High maximum body weight - Lightweight design (600 g) with a high weight limit (275 lbs / 125 kg).
- Tube clamp Ø 30 mm - Pylon is included in scope of delivery.
Benefits for the Patient
- Smooth unlocking to help patients more safely lower into a chair and reduce strain on their sound side.
- Small, lightweight design reduces overall weight of prostheses.
|Maximum Body Weight||275 lbs (125 kg)|
|Proximal Connection||Pyramid Adapter|
|Distal Connection||Tube Clamp (30 mm diameter)|
|Maximum Knee Flexion Angle||145 degrees|
|Product Weight||600 g|
|Build Height||168 mm|
|Distal Build Height||147 mm|
|Proximal Build Height||21 mm|
Prosedo 3R31, 3R31=ST Instructions for Use
Instructions for Use
PDF Document | Published: Nov 1, 2021
LLP Prosthetist Documentation
Reimbursement: Documentation Guide
PDF Document | Published: Mar 3, 2022