The 7E5 modular prosthetic hip joint is designed to work harmoniously with the other Ottobock components you select for your hip disarticulation and hemipelvectomy patients.
The 7E5 modular prosthetic hip joint is designed for hip disarticulation and hemipelvectomy level amputees with a mobility grade of 1.
The 7E5 modular hip joint is secured with screws to the socket lamination plate.
• Built-in manual lock automatically engages in full extension to add stability and can be manually disengaged for sitting
• Adjust flexion and extension by sliding the extension bumper stop on the tube for maximum safety
• Hip rotation is adjustable
• Approved for a maximum body weight of 220 lbs (100 kg)
• Recommended for MOBIS mobility grade 1 (indoor walker)
7E4, 7E5 Modular Hip Joints - Instructions for Use
Instructions for Use
PDF Document | Published: Oct 1, 2021
SLx/xRx - Aluminium - Articles - Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet
PDF Document | Published: Mar 6, 2015