The 7E7 modular prosthetic hip joint is designed to work harmoniously with the other Ottobock components you select for your hip disarticulation and hemipelvectomy patients.
The 7E7 Monocentric prosthetic hip joint is designed for hip disarticulation and hemipelvectomy level amputees with a mobility grade of 2 or 3.
The upper section of the 7E7 hip joint is connected to the socket through the lamination plate and to the lower section through the hip axis.
• Continuously adjustable extension assist limits range of motion while walking
• Low structural height helps to minimize pelvic tilt when sitting
• Abduction/adduction, flexion/extension, and rotation are continuously adjustable
• Approved for a maximum body weight of 220 lbs (100 kg)
• Recommended for MOBIS mobility grades 2 and 3 (restricted and unrestricted outdoor walkers)
|User weight capacity||220 lbs|
|Proximal connection||Lamination plate|
|Distal connection||Tube clamp 30 mm|
|System height||95 mm|
|Max. body weight||220 lbs (100 kg)|
|Flexion angle||130 degrees|
|Minimum Build Height||60 mm|
SLx/xRx - Aluminium - Articles - Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet
PDF Document | Published: Mar 6, 2015