World’s First Load-Activated Foot
The THRIVE prosthetic foot is the world’s first load-activated carbon fiber prosthetic foot designed to accommodate added weight when lifting or carrying heavy objects. THRIVE provides support for variable weight when it’s needed – resulting in a dynamic foot that feels the same regardless of load.
- Dual-Keel Design: THRIVE utilizes a synergistic, dual-keel design incorporating a full-length primary keel and a secondary, load-activated keel. When an additional load (up to 30% of the user’s body weight) is sensed, THRIVE’s primary keel progressively comes into contact with the upper keel, providing incremental support. This ensures consistent performance, and ultimately greater confidence among users.
- Self-Activating Response to Varied Loads: Users are free to carry on with their activities with confidence and without a second thought.
- Advanced Shock Absorption: 11 mm of shock absorption increases comfort and residual limb health by managing forces that would otherwise be directed to the socket and knee joint.
- Exceptional Ground Compliance: Split toe construction with +/-15 degrees of inversion and eversion creates multi-axial ground compliance to provide dynamic control and stability on irregular surfaces.
- Outstanding Durability and Reliability: Strong, carbon fiber construction and a hardy wear surface between the dual keels make THRIVE ideal for demanding users.
|Activity Level||K3, K4|
|Maximum Body Weight||365 lbs (166 kg)|
|Sizes||22 cm - 31 cm|
|Sizes (Sandal Toe)||22 cm - 28 cm|
|Stiffness||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9|
|Footshell Color||Light, Medium, Dark|
|~ Min. Clearance Height (Size 26 cm)||157 mm (6 3/16")|
|Product Weight (w/ footshell) (Size 26 cm)||26.81 oz (760 g)|
Instructions for Use - FS5 Thrive
Instructions for Use: 647G1731 (EN, DE, FR, NL)
Publish date: Mar 2, 2021
FS5 Thrive Spec Sheet
Product Information: (EN)
Publish date: Mar 26, 2021