The Promenade™ prosthetic foot is engineered to manage the unique gait dynamics of low impact ambulators including the diabetic and vascular amputee population. With an easily deflected toe – not too hard or too soft – the product returns energy without overpowering the less mobile amputee. Users will enjoy a more natural and efficient stride, allowing them to increase their daily activity.
- Near Effortless Roll-Over Optimized For Low Impact Amputees: A dynamic heel and easily deflected toe provide near effortless roll-over, helping to reduce gait deviations often presented by low impact ambulators. As a result, the amputee saves energy so they can do more and feel better at the end of the day.
- Partial Split Toe: The split toe design offers controlled inversion/eversion for stability on uneven surfaces. Users will gain the confidence needed for a variety of walking conditions.
- Full Length Sole Plate: The full length carbon sole plate provides increased energy storage and return and a stable base of support, promoting confidence among users. A high strength wrap attaches the sole plate to the foot module, eliminating the stress points and ‘dead spots’ associated with bolted, heel only products. Users experience an uninterrupted, continuously smooth roll-over and increased comfort throughout their daily activities.
- Simplified Fitting Process: As integral male pyramid and just 5 weight categories from which to choose make for an easy fitting process, saving you time.
- High User Weight Rating: The robust 325 lb. user weight rating makes the Promenade appropriate for a broader range of users compared to competitive alternatives.
|Maximum Body Weight||325 lbs (147 kg)|
|Sizes||22 cm - 31 cm|
|Stiffness||1, 2, 3, 4, 5|
|Footshell Color||Light, Medium, Dark|
|Heel Height||3/8" (10 mm)|
|~ Min. Clearance Height (size 26 cm)||124 mm (4 7/8")|
|Product Weight (w/ footshell) (Size 26 cm)||20.99 oz (595 g)|
VS2 Promenade | Instructions for Use
Instructions for Use: ()
Publish date: Mar 1, 2021
VS2 Promenade | Specification Sheet
Product Information: (EN)
Publish date: Mar 25, 2021