RGO Hip Joint SystemItem #: 17H100=1
Additional Options: L2340 (Special Request, x2), L2820 (x2), L2830 (x2), L2492, L2780
PDAC Verified for L2999 only
Find Reimbursement Documents here.
Learn more about our Reimbursement Services
Special features of the Ottobock® RGO hip joint system
• Easy to use modular system.
• Replacing individual components allows "growing" with the user.
• Lightweight alloy pelvic tube with high torsional strength allows for modular connection of joints.
• The bi-axial system allows for a pelvic rotation of 15° in the orthosis without changing the walking direction.
• Smooth and maintenance-free force transmission during walking through the push-pull cable system.
• Sitting joint lock release with pre-release of the locking mechanism.
• Safety button for re-locking in case of accidental pre-release of the sitting joint.
• Choice of thermoplastic or laminate materials for the integration of an individually fabricated pelvic module.
• Torso bar is easily disassembled.
• Torso bar hip flexion adjusts up to 10°.
• Prefabricated lightweight alloy thigh bars with 0 mm, 5 mm and 10 mm offset available.
Please note that the pelvic tube is not included in the scope of delivery and therefore has to be ordered separately.
|Maximum Body Weight||143 lbs (65 kg)|
|Pelvic Width||270 - 330 mm (10.629 - 12.992 in)|
|Age||9 Years and Up|
17H100 Instructions for Use
Instructions for Use
RGO Coding and Billing Tips
AFO-KAFO Documentation Packet
Unilateral Joint System Knee and ankle joint – modular and multifunctional
PDF Document | Published: Feb 1, 2013