X-ible joints are small, lightweight and flexible joints made for use with thermoformable and thermoset materials. This kind of joint is most commonly used as an ankle joint, but it can also be used as a knee, elbow, or wrist joint. X-ible joints are available with two different functions.
The straight joints are free-motion joints while the pre-flexed joints provide dorsal-assist.
- No pre-assembling of the joints needed – X-ibles are ready for use after unpacking
- Free motion or dorsal assist function
- No extra tooling – Torx key is all you need
- Pediatric and adult sizes
- Winning combination with SNAPstop, the interchangeable plantar flexion stop system
- Scope of delivery includes fabrication dummies
- Dorsiflexion weakness
- Valgus/varus deformities
- ML instabilities
|Size||Length||Free Motion Item Number||Light Dorsal Assistance Item Number||Medium Dorsal Assistance Item Number||Strong Dorsal Assistance Item Number|
X-ible flexible ankle joints Fabrication of an orthosis using thermoplastic technology - Technical information 5.2.3
PDF Document | Published: Feb 1, 2017
17AF10 X-ible flexible ankle joints - Instructions for Use
Instructions for Use