Our telescoping post-operative knee braces are designed for range of motion control or knee immobilization after surgery.
Features & Benefits
- Easy-to-use telescoping system with adjustable strapping to provide a quick, custom fit for patients
- ROM hinge controls desired knee flexion and extension: limits motion between 0° to 120° and locks between 0° to 90° in 10° increments
- Quick-release buckles ease donning and doffing
- Soft grip padding limits migration and rotation
- Breathable, moisture-wicking material for user comfort
- Universal sizing with uprights adjusting from 19" to 26"
- Available in cool and full foam versions
- For locked or limited range of motion control following injury or operative procedures of the knee
- For use following major ligament surgery, meniscal repairs, patella realignment, regenerative chondroplasty, and stable femoral fracture
|Size||Thigh Circumference||Part Number|
|Universal||Fits thigh circumference up to 38" (96.5 cm)||50K326=2|