- A classical 3-point principal support created with inelastic straps and lockable splints
- The hinges permit restriction of extension and flexion in 10-15° intervals
- Full circumferential straps
- Made of temperature-regulating material that counteracts heat development and extends the product's daily duration of use
- High wearer comfort due to material selection and strapping arrangement
- Wrap around model with the ability to fully open allowing easy application for the therapist, relative and user
- Machine washing at 104°F (40 °C) is recommended
Paresis of leg muscles resulting in knee hyperextension for example after stroke, lumbar disc herniation, peripheral nerve damage, etc.
Genu Neurexa stabilises the knee; at the same time the patella is stabilised, hyperextension is prevented and collateral instability is reduced. All components together; lockable bilateral aluminum splints and inelastic crossed straps in the knee fold give, together with the large surface coverage, a mechanical stabilisation. A good effect on the proprioceptors is also obtained, which affect the sensorimotor system.
The user obtains good knee control at movement training; such as gait training, motion training from chair to bed, chair to toilet, etc. Genu Neurexa also provides the user with pain relief as it positions the patella and prevents involuntary movements in the knee; hyperextension and lateral movement.
|Size||Lower Leg Circumference A||Thigh Circumference B||Part Number|
|XS||12.6" - 13.8" (32 - 35cm)||15.0" - 16.5" (38 - 42cm)||8165=XS-9|
|S||13.8" - 15.0" (35 - 38cm)||16.5" - 18.1" (42 - 46cm)||8165=S-9|
|M||15.0" - 16.1" (38 - 41cm)||18.1" - 19.7" (46 - 50cm)||8165=M-9|
|L||16.1" - 17.3" (41 - 44cm)||19.7" - 21.3" (50 - 54cm)||8165=L-9|
|XL||17.3" - 18.9" (44 - 48cm)||21.3" - 22.8" (54 - 58cm)||8165=XL-9|