The 9X14 Harness pull switch controls a myoelectric terminal device and/or wrist rotator.
- 9X14 Harness Pull Switch is designed to be used in a harness or as a cable pull switch; it weighs approximately 19 g and the control cables can be plugged in after lifting the switch cover.
- For controlling the 10S17 Electric Wrist Rotator, the 8E38=7, 8E38=8, 8E38=9 and 8E12 System Electric Hand, or the 8E33=7 and 8E33=9 System Electric Greifer.
- The control cables can be plugged in after lifting the cover of the switch.
- Functional sequence: off – function 1, – off – function 2.
- Scope of delivery includes 501T16=M2x6 cap screw (4 pieces)
9X14 Harness Pull Switch - Instructions for Use
Instructions for Use: 647G400 (EN/DE/FR/IT/ES/PT/NL/SV/DA/NO/EL/JA)
Publish date: Jan 22, 2013
MyoBock System Overview
Product Information: 646F277 (EN)
Publish date: Jan 1, 2013