Cable Pull SwitchItem #: 9X18
Learn more about our Reimbursement Services
The 9X18 Cable Pull Switch for harness systems controls a myoelectric terminal device and/or wrist rotator.
- 9X18 Cable Pull Switch includes the steel cable, bow and wedge lock; the switch housing is screwed onto the socket and the steel cable is connected to the harness or pull cable for controlling the myoelectric device.
- For controlling the 10S17 Electric Wrist Rotator, the 8E38=7, 8E38=8, 8E38=9 and 8E12 System Electric Hand or the 8E33=* System Electric Greifer.
- Functional sequence: off – function 1, – off – function 2.
- Weight: 17 g
Scope of delivery includes:
- 501S46=M3x5 Oval Head Countersunk Screw (2 pieces)
- 501S46=M3x8 Oval Head Countersunk Screw (2 pieces)
9X18 Cable Pull Switch - Instructions for Use
Instructions for Use
PDF Document | Published: Jan 22, 2013
MyoBock System Overview
PDF Document | Published: Jan 1, 2013