- Two-component plastic which is outstanding for making quick prosthetic socket duplications
- It also copies undercuts precisely and can be easily removed
- Further modifications possible, e.g., can be sanded or 636K17 Otto Bock Lightweight Putty can be applied
- Sensitive to moisture
- Net contents 4.6 kg
- Practical recommendation:
- Immediately after the Pedilen Duplicating Foam has hardened and cooled, fold out the cast with a stable layer of plaster. Let this layer harden and fill the model with plaster.