Setting a new standard for versatile, durable performance, the Renegade AT (All Terrain) prosthetic foot combines proprietary EnduraCore® Technology with multi-axial function in an extremely lightweight and uniquely integrated design. Add to this exceptional shock absorption and up to 35% greater energy return, and the result is a prosthetic foot that’s truly game-changing.
- EnduraCore® Technology
- Proprietary composite-laminate delivers up to 3 times the fatigue life of a standard laminate in a design that also returns up to 35% more energy than competitive alternatives. The result is a more durable product that helps to preserve energy so users can do more with confidence.
- Vertical Shock Absorption: Patented, industry proven Z-Shock Technology™ helps preserve skin integrity while increasing user comfort.
- Multi-Axial Performance: Split-toe design delivers +/-15 degrees inversion/eversion for All.Terrain control and enhanced stability.
- Lightweight: Weighing in at just 515 grams excluding footshell, the Renegade AT prosthetic foot is more comfortable and requires less exertion.
- Unique Integrated Design: Design integration improves reliability with fewer components subject to failure.
|Activity Level||K3, K4|
|Maximum Body Weight||365 lbs (166 kg)|
|Sizes||22 cm - 31 cm|
|Stiffness||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9|
|Heel Height||3/8" (10 mm)|
|Footshell Color||Light, Medium, Dark|
|~ Min. Clearance Height (Size 26 cm)||184 mm (7 1/4")|
|Product Weight (w/ footshell) (Size 26 cm)||26.81 oz (760 g)|
Instructions for Use - R11 Renegade AT, R16 Renegade AT LP
Instructions for Use: ()
Publish date: Mar 1, 2021
R11 Renegade AT Spec Sheet
Product Information: (EN)
Publish date: Mar 26, 2021