“The Professional & Clinical Services department has always worked tirelessly to help my practice remain progressive. The staff has truly felt like an extension of ProCare-Prosthetic Care Inc.”
You work in a dynamic industry. And, if you’re like most professionals, you probably struggle to stay current on all there is to know. Constant advances in technology. A never-ending parade of new products. Endless updates on specifications and research.
- Learn how to take advantage of today’s increasingly complex products.
- PCS helps you build on your knowledge base and gain new skills.
- Receive guidance on selecting products to meet your patient’s needs. PCS can recommend all the components needed for a complete system.
- Discover the secrets to proper fitting. PCS shares our proven methods, mimicking natural movement of the human body through alignment and the science of biomechanics.
- Find help with clinical and technical challenges. Count on PCS to be a resource, helping you reach solutions to daunting situations.
“Ottobock’s PCS staff is made up of experienced people in the field who’ve faced the problems we’re facing and know the solutions. They’re an incredibly talented team. When I have a problem, they’ll find the answer.”
We provide information in multiple formats to meet your needs for both quick answers and in-depth knowledge.
- In-person training. PCS conducts hands-on educational experiences on a variety of topics, from general subjects, like gait, to certification courses on Ottobock high-tech products. These intensive sessions qualify for ontinuing education units.
- Phone Support. Credentialed full-time representatives provide technical support. Call them to solve a specific situation with a product. They specialize in satisfaction and, when needed, will conference in a clinical specialist.
- myLearning Take advantage of digital tools to expand your knowledge of our most advanced products or review fundamental gait information here.
- Tech tips. Our team regularly creates helpful tips and tricks to simplify your fitting.