LSO offers superior 5:1 compression and stabilization from L1 to S1.
- Unsurpassed compression and support with a 5:1 mechanical advantage pulley system
- One-hand pull system compresses and cones to individual patient anatomy
- Low-profile corset and panels for increased patient compliance
- Modular step-down system is ideal for treatment pre-op, post-op, and through rehabilitation
- Mesh corset and breathable anterior and posterior panels for increased patient comfort
- Indicated for lumbar mechanical back pain, Spinal Stenosis, degenerative disc, Spondulolysis, Spondylolisthesis, trauma, herniated/bulging disc, Facet Syndrome, and post-operative stabilization protocol following Laminotomy, Foraminotomy, IDET proceedures, anterior laproscopic fusion, posterior lateral fusion, and multi-level decompression.
|Size||Waist Circumference||Item Number|
|S||25 - 30 in (63.5 - 76 cm)||50R216N=1|
|M||30 - 35 in (76 - 89 cm)||50R216N=2|
|L||35 - 40 in (89 - 101.5 cm)||50R216N=3|
|XL||40 - 45 in (101.5 - 114.5 cm)||50R216N=4|
|XXL||45 - 50 in (114.5 - 127 cm)||50R216N=5|
|XXXL||50 - 55 in (127 - 139.5 cm)||50R216N=6|