The Cybertech Cybercross TLSO is an anterior extension orthosis for control of the mid thoracic and lumbar spine, utilizing the three point system.
Features and Benefits:
- Posterior support can be customized for individual patient anatomy using aluminum stay.
- Quick release closure system and secure locking latch.
- Articulating pubic and sternal pads for increased patient comfort and compliance.
- Tool-free quick-pull height adjustments.
- Soft waterproof padding for patient comfort.
- Thoracic mechanical back pain
- Control of unintended thoracic flexion posture
- Promotion of spinal alignment to aid in pain reduction associated with osteoarthritis and other spinal anomalies
- Early onset through variable stages of osteoporosis
- Thoracolumbar injury
- Degenerative disc
- Compression fractures
|Standard||14 - 19 in (35.5 - 48.26 cm)||28R27|