SO offers superior compression and stabilization from L5 to the coccyx.
- Unsurpassed compression and support with a 5:1 mechanical advantage pulley system (low-profile is 3:1)
- One-hand pull system compresses and cones to individual patient anatomy
- Ultra low-profile corset and panels for increased patient compliance
- Pressure pads can be adjusted or removed for increased patient comfort
- Mesh corset for increased patient comfort
- Indicated for sacroiliac joint pain or instability, symphylolysis, and arthritis.
|Size||Waist Circumference||Item Number|
|S||Up to 35 in (89 cm)||50R159N=SMALL|
|Standard||35 - 50 in (89 - 127 cm)||50R159N=STANDARD|
|Universal||23 - 50 in (58.5 - 127 cm)||50R159N=U|