LSO offers superior 6:1 compression and stabilization from T9 to S1 with lateral control.
- Unsurpassed compression and support with a 6:1 mechanical advantage pulley system
- One-hand pull system compresses and cones to individual patient anatomy
- Low-profile corset and panels for increased patient compliance
- Modular step-down system is ideal for treatment pre-op, post-op, and throughout rehabilitation
- Mesh corset and breathable anterior, posterior, and lateral panels for increased patient comfort
- Indicated for post-operative stabilization following spinal fusion, laminectomy/ laminotomy, foraminotomy, laproscopic disc replacement, IDET procedures, and multi-level decompression; burst fracture and facet syndrome; and chronic and mechanical low back pain.
|Size||Waist Circumference||Part Number|
2021 Bracing & Supports Catalog
50R153 Fulcrum LSO - Instructions for Use
Instructions for Use: (EN/FR)