Universal sized LSO with lateral control offers 5:1 compression and stabilization to fit most patients with one brace.
- New universal sizing reduces sizes on hand from six to one. The corset can easily be trimmed or folded to size.
- Adjustable cord allows the pull tab to be shortened and lengthened to fit every patient.
- Anatomically contoured posterior panel can be heat molded and customized to fit individual patients. Removable anterior panel is incorporated into the corset for ease of use.
- Unique pulley system reduces friction and offers a 5:1 mechanical advantage; for each pound of pull, five pounds of intra-abdominal compression are applied.
- Single one-hand pull self regulates compression to accommodate various girths and shapes for a more customized and contoured fit; the corset can be flipped to accommodate a right or left pull.
- For post-operative stabilization management protocol following spinal fusion, laminectomy/laminotomy, foraminotomy, laproscopic disc replacement, IDET procedures, multi-level decompression.
|25 - 55 in (63.5 - 139.5 cm)
|Up to 65 in (165 cm)