OverviewCervical thoracic brace with occipital component limiting flexion, extension, and rotation of the cervical region while also supporting the upper spine.
- Occipital component with optional forehead strap for increased immobilization
- Vented panels and open design promotes airflow and increases patient comfort
- Low-profile posterior allows patients to sleep in the brace
- Adjustable chin piece and malleable occipital panel provide a customized fit
- Unique quick adjusting straps and stops ensures the device is reapplied the same every time
- Additional foam pad set included for patient hygiene
Indicated for Jefferson’s fracture without transverse ligament injury, light wedge fractures following traction or occipital post-op fractures, post-trauma, arthritis, acute pain, and spinal stenosis.
|Size||Chin to Shoulder||Mid - Neck Circumference||Part Number|
|S/M||2.5" - 4" (6.5 - 10cm)||11" - 15" (28 - 38cm)||50C80=S/M|
|L/XL||3.25" - 5.25" (8.5 - 13.5cm)||15" - 20" (38 - 51cm)||50C80=L/XL|