LO offers compression and stabilization from L1 to S1 with a 5:1 mechanical advantage.
- Unsurpassed compression and support with a 5:1 mechanical advantage pulley system
- One-hand pull system compresses and cones to individual patient anatomy
- Low-profile corset and panels for increased patient compliance
- Modular step-down system is ideal for treatment pre-op, post-op, and through rehabilitation
- Mesh corset for increased patient comfort
- Indicated for low back pain sprains and strains, lumbar disc displacement, osteoporosis, disc degeneration, disc herniation, post-operative fusion, laminectomy, discectomy, IDET procedures, spondylolisthesis and spinal stenosis.
|Size||Waist Circumference||Low Profile||Standard|
|S||25 - 30 in (63.5-76 cm)||50R151N=S||50R145N=S|
|M||30 - 35 in (76 - 89 cm)||50R151N=M||50R145N=M|
|L||35 - 40 in (89 - 101.5 cm)||50R151N=L||50R145N=L|
|XL||40 - 45 in (101.5 - 114.5 cm)||50R151N=XL||50R145N=XL|
|XXL||45 - 50 in (114.5 - 127 cm)||50R151N=XXL||50R145N=XXL|
|XXXl||50 - 55 in (127 - 139.5 cm)||50R151N=XXXL||50R145N=XXXL|