CTOItem #: 50C71=L/XL
Find Reimbursement Documents here.
Learn more about our Reimbursement Services
Cervical thoracic brace limiting flexion, extension, and rotation of the cervical region while also supporting the upper spine region.
• Vented panels and open design promotes airflow and increases patient comfort
• Low-profile posterior allows patients to sleep in the brace
• Adjustable chin piece and malleable occipital panel provide a customized fit
• Unique quick adjusting straps and stops ensures the device is reapplied the same every time
• Additional foam pad set included for patient hygiene
Indicated for use following injury or operative procedures where non-invasive restriction and immobilization of the cervical and upper thoracic spine is desired including Jefferson's fracture without transverse ligament injury, light wedge fractures following traction or occipital avulsion fractures, post-trauma, and spinal stenosis.
|Size||Chin to Shoulder||Mid-Neck Circumference||Item Number|
|S/M||2.5 - 4 in (6.5 - 10 cm)||11 - 15 in (28 - 38 cm)||50C71=S/M|
|L/XL||3.25 - 5.25 in (8.5 - 13.5 cm)||15 - 20 in (38 - 51 cm)||50C71=L/XL|
50C71=* Ottobock CTO - Instructions for Use
Instructions for Use
PDF Document | Published: Apr 1, 2016