Range of Motion Knee brace limits motion between 0⁰ to 120⁰ and locks between 0⁰ and 45⁰. Cool open design is ideal for warm climates.
- Telescoping Uprights adjust from 21.5” to 28” allowing for optimal suspension from the malleolus
- Telescoping cuffs avoid incision sites for individualized fitting and increased patient comfort
- Buckle closures ease donning and doffing
- Silicone infused foam and malleolus suspension ensure the brace maintains proper positioning for healing
- Standard version fits thighs up to 34” in circumference
- Packaged for quick and easy application in an OR or recovery room setting
Indicated for locked or limited range of motion control following injury or operative procedures of the knee.
|Size||Thigh Circumference||Part Number|
|Universal||Up to 36" (91.5cm)||50K204|
50K204, 50K205 Telescoping Post-Op Brace - Instructions for Use
Published Date: January 1, 2014