The Agilium™ Freestep 2.0 provides targeted relief for the affected compartment for patients with medial or lateral knee osteoarthritis.
- Easy adaptation and high patient compliance due to light weight, comfortable design
- Leaves the knee free
- Dynamic design engages the brace only when the knee is loaded
- Eliminates migration issues
- Easily concealed underneath clothing
- SiSuitable for pre-operative use
Quantitative measurement using Ottobock L.A.S.A.R. Posture Machine.
- Indicated for medial or lateral unicompartmental Osteoarthritis.
|Size||Men's Shoe Size||Women's Show Size||Left Lateral Brace (For Medial Knee OA)||Right Lateral Brace (For Medial Knee OA)||Left Medial Brace (For Lateral Knee OA)||Right Medial Brace (For Lateral Knee OA)|
|S||Up to 6.5||5-8||50K4=L-S-1||50K4=R-S-1||50K4=L-S-1-LG||50K4=R-S-1-LG|
Billing Tips for Private Pay (US)
Documentation Request for Private Pay
50K4-1 Agilium Freestep 2.0 Brochure
Product Information: (EN)
Publish date: Mar 1, 2018
AFO-KAFO Documentation Packet
Publish date: Feb 24, 2020
50K4-1 Agilium Freestep 2.0 - Instructions for Use
Instructions for Use: 647G1217 (EN/DE/FR/IT/ES/PT/NL/SV/DA/NO/FI/SK/TR/JA/ZH)
Agilium Family Brochure - US
Agilium Family Brochure - Canada