Used to identify and adjust Myobock components, the 757T13 MyoSelect has an integrated display which identifies the type of component and its current control status. The multifunction button is used to select and adjust alternative control modes.
757T13 MyoSelect provides:
- Quick, easy solution for selection and adjustment of speed or mode of control
- Direct connection with Myobock terminal device without need for PC
- The ability to customize speed of SensorHand Speed, MyoHand VariPlus Speed and System Electric Greifer
- DMC VariPlus and MyoRotronic are programmed exclusively with MyoSelect
- Components must be equipped with a black coding plug for MyoSelect to have access to all available programs for a particular terminal device.
MyoSelect 757T13 - Instructions for Use
Instructions for Use: 647G131 (EN/DE/FR/IT/ES/PT/NL/SV/PL/CS/TR/EL)
Publish date: Feb 26, 2014
757T13 MyoSelect - Product Information
Product Information: 647G270 (EN/DE/FR/IT/ES/PT/NL/SV/PL/CS/TR/EL)
Publish date: Apr 1, 2005