The 4in1 Controller LS is required for fitting an 8E51 Electric Hand 2000; the 9E369 is applicable for size 5 hands and the 9E370 utilized for fitting sizes 5 ½, 6 and 6 ½ hands.
The 4in1 Controller LS provides choice between digital, proportional and EVO (Electronic Voluntary Opening) control options. Its compact design allows fitting of long residual limbs by maintaining a fitting length that matches the length of the sound arm.
- Four different controls selected by color coded plugs
- Required fitting with a 8E51 Electric Hand 2000; 9E369 fits size 5 hands; 9E370 fits size 5 ½, 6 and 6 ½
- Utilize for very long residual limbs and wrist disarticulation patients
Control options provided:
- Digital “Open/Close” by two electrodes
- DMC proportional control by two electrodes
- DMC Low Input for children with low muscular voltage from ~20 µV
- EVO proportional “opening” by one electrode with automatic “closing” function via the motor
Electrohand 2000, MyolinoWrist 2000, Interchangeable Battery - Technical Information
PDF Document | Published: May 1, 2008
9E369 / 9E370 4 in1 Controller LS - Instructions for Use
Instructions for Use
PDF Document | Published: Jan 23, 2013