Dispenser (756K31) for SuperGlue must be ordered separately. The 636K49 SuperGlue CANNOT be applied without the dispenser.
636K49 SuperGlue is a fast-setting two-component adhesive that fills gaps. Thanks to its very high adhesive strength, it is suitable for a wide variety of materials in orthopaedics technology, including for metals, duroplastics and thermoplastics.
Can be used for gluing components with different or undefined bonding gaps up to 12 mm. Applying SuperGlue to the anchor arms is easy with the mixing gun nozzle (glue CANNOT be applied without 756K31 dispenser - please order separately). Then line all the anchor arms with SuperGlue. The gel-like consistency prevents the glue from running, even on vertical surfaces.
Virtually all socket materials can be glued more quickly and easily with SuperGlue. SuperGlue is particularly well-suited to gluing, for instance, stainless steel to carbon and Orthocryl lamination resin, as well as stainless steel to both ThermoLyn rigid and ThermoLyn clear.
Benefits at a glance
- 2-component adhesive based on methyl methacrylate with very high adhesive strength
- Gluing of metals, duroplastics and thermoplastics without primer
- Fast gluing of e.g. socket adapters
- Processing time: 4 to 7 minutes
- Curing time: approx. 15 minutes
- Gel/highly viscous
- Fills gaps from 0.5 to 12 mm
- High tensile strength along with excellent peel strength
- High temperature resistance
- Lasting strength and flexibility
Net contents: 50 ml
Packaging format: 1 cartridge, 6 mixing nozzles
Mixing ratio: 10:1