616B10=5 Carbon Fiber Prepreg is a 4x4 twill weave fabric impregnated with an epoxy resin system for the fabrication of lightweight and high-strength prosthetics and/or orthoses. The fabric has high tensile and compressive strength.
Structural Woven Prepreg Carbon Fiber Fabric:
- Used to fabricate high-strength yet lightweight prosthetics or orthoses
- Pre-impregnated with thermosetting epoxy resin to ease fabrication
- Store, ship and handle at room temperature
- Highly pliable fabric is ideal for applications with compound curves
- Optimum balance of 54% fiber content and 46% resin content by weight
Sizing: 5 m long x 1.27 m wide