The Kenevo is the world’s first and only microprocessor knee designed specifically for users with mobility limitations who need a high level of stability. Its state-of-the-art technology supports users, allowing them to feel safer and more independent than ever before. With features such as supported sitting down and standing up, Stumble Recovery Plus, intuitive stance, and the wheelchair function, the Kenevo brings the security of an MPK to those who need it most.
Now, the new Kenevo has even more benefits for those who need a high level of stability, making everyday life even easier for its users. New features include:
• Donning the prosthesis while seated, thanks to complete flexion of the knee joint
• Automatic switching to lower knee flexion resistance for a stationary indoor bicycle
• Redesigned inductive charging unit makes it easier for those with dexterity challenges
• Convenient charging without having to remove the Kenevo foam cover
• User-controlled adjustments to the knee through the Cockpit App
• Approved for hip disarticulation with 7E7, 7E9, and 7E10
• IP22 Rating: protected from objects greater than 12.5mm in size. Not waterproof or corrosion-resistant, but protected from dripping water.
Scope of delivery:
• 3C60=ST Kenevo Microprocessor Knee
• 2R17 AXON Tube Adapter
• 757L16-4 AC Adapter
• 4E70-1 Inductive Charger
Important Safety Note: Entering a room or area with strong magnetic fields (e.g., MRI) can cause irreparable damage to microprocessor knees. Microprocessor knees should be removed before entering a room or area where strong magnetic fields exist.
|Maximum Body Weight
|330 lbs (150 kg)
|2.02 lbs (3C60) - 2.03 lbs. (3C60=ST)
|Proximal system height up to alignment reference point
|Maximum distal system height with 2R17 pylon
|IP22 (protected against dripping water)
|Approximately 1 day
|For patients who walk with speeds of up to 1.9 mph and up to ½ mile outside the house per day.
3C60 / 3C60=ST Instructions for Use (Professionals)
Instructions for Use
PDF Document | Published: Apr 5, 2023
3C60 / 3C60=ST Instructions for Use (User)
Instructions for Use
PDF Document | Published: Jan 31, 2021
Know the Difference - MPKs, Water and IP Ratings
PDF Document | Published: Dec 6, 2022
MPK and Freedom Innovations Feet Approved Combinations
PDF Document | Published: May 21, 2021