Mechanical advantage corset offers 6:1 compression and control from L1 to S1.
- Compression and support with a 6:1 mechanical advantage pulley system
- One-hand pull system compresses and cones to individual patient anatomy
- Rigid posterior provides increased support
- Indicated for low back pain sprains and strains, lumbar disc displacement, osteoporosis, disc degeneration, disc herniation, post-operative fusion, laminectomy, discectomy, IDET procedures, spondylolisthesis and spinal stenosis.
- Standard- and low-profile (sport) designs available
|Size||Material Number||Waist Circumference|
|XS||50R147N=XS-7||20 - 25 in (51 - 63 cm)|
|S||50R147N=S-7||25 - 30 in (63.5 - 76 cm)|
|M||50R147N=M-7||30 - 35 in (76 - 89 cm)|
|L||50R147N=L-7||35 - 40 in (89 - 101.5 cm)|
|XL||50R147N=XL-7||40 - 45 in (101.5 - 114.5 cm)|
|XXL||50R147N=XXL-7||45 - 50 in (114.5 - 127 cm)|
|XXXL||50R147N=XXXL-7||50 - 55 in (127 - 139.5 cm)|