OverviewUniversally sized collar reduces inventory, storage space, and overall costs while providing superior long-term patient support.
- Height adjusts in nine different positions using patented V.H.P (Variable Height Positioning) technology to ensure optimal patient fitting.
- Collar secures in place with dual quick locks to help prevent patient tampering and adjustment
- Simple two piece design for easy fitting and patient re-application.
- Supportive, yet flexible material can be heat molded and customized for individual patient fitting.
- Vented design and breathable foam liner improve airflow and patient comfort.
- Additional pad set included for patient hygiene.
Indicated for cervical injuries, cervical disk herniation, severe strains and sprains, and severe radiculopathy.
|Universal||2.5 - 5.0 in (6.5 - 12.5 cm)|
2020 Bracing & Supports Catalog
50C91 Smartspine Collar - Instructions for Use
Instructions for Use: 647G1131 (DE/EN/FR/IT/ES/PT/NL/SV//DA/NO/FI/IS/PL/HU/CS/RO/HR/SK/BG/TR/JA/ZH/KO)