OverviewCervical brace with occipital component limiting flexion, extension, and rotation of the cervical region.
- Occipital component with optional forehead strap for increased immobilization
- Two piece system and overall design promotes airflow and increases patient comfort
- Adjustable chin piece and malleable occipital panel provide a customized fit
- Unique quick adjusting straps and stops ensures the device is reapplied the same every time
- Additional foam pad set included for patient hygiene
Indicated for post-trauma, post-operative, acute pain, arthritis, and spinal stenosis.
|Size||Chin to Shoulder||Mid - Neck Circumference||Part Number|
|S/M||2.5" - 4" (6.5 - 10cm)||11" - 15" (28 - 38cm)||50C81=S/M|
|L/XL||3.25" - 5.25" (8.5 - 13.5cm)||15" - 20" (38 - 51cm)||50C81=L/XL|
50C81 Mini Minerva Orthosis - Instructions for Use
Instructions for Use: (EN/FR)
Publish date: Jun 1, 2015