Our classic LSO offers 3:1 compression and stabilization from T9 to S1.
- Unsurpassed compression and support with a 3:1 mechanical advantage pulley system
- One-hand pull system compresses and cones to individual patient anatomy
- Rigid posterior panel can be heat molded for customized fit
- Modular step-down system is ideal for treatment pre-op, post-op, and through rehabilitation
- Indicated for post-operative stabilization following spinal fusion, laminectomy/laminotomy, forminotomy, laproscopic disc replacement, IDET procedures, multi-level decompression, burst fracture and facet syndrome, and chronic and mechanical low back pain.
- Standard and low-profile designs available
|S||25" - 30" (63.5 - 76 cm)||50R137N=S||50R138N=S|
|M||30" - 35" (76 - 89 cm)||50R137N=M||50R138N=M|
|L||35" - 40" (89 - 101.5 cm)||50R137N=L||50R138N=L|
|XL||40" - 45" (101.5 - 114.5 cm)||50R137N=XL||50R138N=XL|
|XXL||45" - 50" (114.5 - 127 cm)||50R137N=XXL||50R138N=XXL|