Ankle-Foot-Orthosis (AFO) offers dynamic off-loading of the knee joint to promote increased mobility and delay surgical intervention.
- Eliminates migration issues
- Measureable load shifting to help relieve pain*
- Reduces forces at the knee by focusing at the foot
- Can easily be concealed under clothing
- Lightweight minimalist design
- Simple application in the shoe
- No weight limitations
*Quantitative measurement using Ottobock L.A.S.A.R. Posture Machine.
- Indicated for medial or lateral unicompartmental Osteoarthritis.
|Size||Men's Shoe Size||Women's Shoe Size||Left Medial Part Number||Right Medial Part Number||Left Lateral Part Number||Right Lateral Part Number|
|S||up to 6.5||5 - 8||50K4=L36-39||50K4=R36-39||50K4=L36-39-LG||50K4=R36-39-LG|
|M||6.5 - 9||8 - 10.5||50K4=L39-42||50K4=R39-42||50K4=L39-42-LG||50K4=R39-42-LG|
|L||9 - 11.5||10.5 - 13||50K4=L42-45||50K4=R42-45||50K4=L42-45-LG||50K4=R42-45-LG|
|XL||11.5 - 14||13+||50K4=L45-48||50K4=R45-48||50K4=L45-48-LG||50K4=R45-48-LG|
Documentation Request for Private Pay
Billing Tips for Private Pay (US)
Agilium Freestep OA Solution
Product Information: (EN)
Publish date: Jan 1, 2016
AFO-KAFO Documentation Packet
Publish date: Feb 24, 2020
50K4 Agilium Freestep - Instructions for Use
Instructions for Use: 647G1093 (EN/DE/FR/IT/ES/NL/SV/DA/NO/FI/PL/HU/ZH)