RGO Hip Joint SystemItem #:17H100=1
Suggested HCPCS Coding: Base Code: L2036 (x2) or L2037 (x2) Pelvic Section: L2570 + L2627 + L2680 (x2) + L2768 (x2) + L2999 (pelvic rotation feature) Knee Section: L2415 ( x2 or x4)+ L2395 (x2 or x4) Ankle Section Options: L2250 (x2 or x4) , L2200 (x2 or x4), L2210 (x2 or x4), L2220 (x2 or x4)
Additional Options: L2340 (Special Request, x2), L2820 (x2), L2830 (x2), L2492, L2780
See RGO Reimbursement Tool Kit
PDAC Verified for L2999 only
Learn more at Reimbursement Services
Special features of the Ottobock® RGO hip joint system
• Easy to use modular system.
• Replacing individual components allows "growing" with the user.
• Lightweight alloy pelvic tube with high torsional strength allows for modular connection of joints.
• The bi-axial system allows for a pelvic rotation of 15° in the orthosis without changing the walking direction.
• Smooth and maintenance-free force transmission during walking through the push-pull cable system.
• Sitting joint lock release with pre-release of the locking mechanism.
• Safety button for re-locking in case of accidental pre-release of the sitting joint.
• Choice of thermoplastic or laminate materials for the integration of an individually fabricated pelvic module.
• Torso bar is easily disassembled.
• Torso bar hip flexion adjusts up to 10°.
• Prefabricated lightweight alloy thigh bars with 0 mm, 5 mm and 10 mm offset available.
Please note that the pelvic tube is not included in the scope of delivery and therefore has to be ordered separately.
|Maximum Body Weight||143 lbs (65 kg)|
|Pelvic Width||270 - 330 mm (10.629 - 12.992 in)|
|Age||9 Years and Up|