Custom urethane liners provide the best protection, stability, & function for irregularly shaped residual limbs or when sensitivity or scarring is present.
- New polyurethane formula provides improved tear and puncture resistance while maintaining the “floating” characteristic that provides protection, stability, and function
- Special coating is easier to clean and has a long history of skin safety
- Non-stick treatment delivers greater liner consistency and easy use
- Usually used in combination with a sealing sleeve and valve or with the Harmony vacuum volume management system, but also available in locking
- Suitable for patients at all activity levels with a sensitive, bony, or scarred residual limb
Serial number location: To find serial number, invert liner inside out and look at the distal end for the laser etched information. Talc powder rubbed on etching may help to read.
Instructions for sending scanned files
Fabrication Order Form for Custom Urethane Liners
Published Date: November 1, 2018
Interactive Liner Selection Tool
Published Date: June 1, 2018